Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still disappointed we didn’t go for Batshuayi. Now on 10 goals in 10 starts in all comps this season.

could of bought him last window but in light of selling lukaku most fans would of been dissapointed with batshuayi, hoping we would sign someone with proven talent and class. when the club wrote a list of potential targets that consisted of one person and that fell through, it has all gone to [Poor language removed] since.

Reactions: FTY
I don’t understand why people expect signings, over a week ago Sam said there will be no more signings, we’ve not had a solid link from the club to any player in over a fortnight.
We’ve had a full week off to have talks, medical etc,
Unless it’s a 9.30 deadline night loan I don’t expect anything.

could of bought him last window but in light of selling lukaku most fans would of been dissapointed with batshuayi, hoping we would sign someone with proven talent and class. when the club wrote a list of potential targets that consisted of one person and that fell through, it has all gone to [Poor language removed] since.
It's happened multiple times. Last summer they identified that left back who went to Arsenal, then...nothing. No backup plan at all. Went for Giroud and no backup plan.

I don’t understand why people expect signings, over a week ago Sam said there will be no more signings, we’ve not had a solid link from the club to any player in over a fortnight.

No Ins till we get Outs, 31 players in the first team squad.

Desperation

It's happened multiple times. Last summer they identified that left back who went to Arsenal, then...nothing. No backup plan at all. Went for Giroud and no backup plan.

then in a panic spent almost 50m on gylfi after buying klaasen and rooney....could of bought a top drawer striker for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back