Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People being relaxed with no ins is all very well, but if we lose the next two games and still have effectively no left hand side will you be so calm? I think we need a left back and midfielder minimum, but accept we need to move players out first.

....if you play Keane I agree you have to play deep. He’s immobile, he’s great to run at if you’re a CF. Walsh sanctioned his deal so I can only presume his strategy is for Everton to defend on the edge of our box. You can’t buy a player just because he’s a young full international, you buy a player because he fits how you want to play.

That’s the way it’s supposed to be eggs
but it’s not the Everton way

That will be the forum that is a week old?
Tís the one, all the ITK lads are on it seemingly, Blue Fox, WRD etc. So I reckon what the poster youre replying to is saying probably has legs mate. The fella saying it calls team line ups, injuries and other transfers to a T. We'll see i guess, I'd rather keep Niasse on current form.

Tís the one, all the ITK lads are on it seemingly, Blue Fox, WRD etc. So I reckon what the poster youre replying to is saying probably has legs mate. The fella saying it calls team line ups, injuries and other transfers to a T. We'll see i guess, I'd rather keep Niasse on current form.

Niasse for all his faults has fight. Benteke never looks arsed.

....if you play Keane I agree you have to play deep. He’s immobile, he’s great to run at if you’re a CF. Walsh sanctioned his deal so I can only presume his strategy is for Everton to defend on the edge of our box. You can’t buy a player just because he’s a young full international, you buy a player because he fits how you want to play.
Exactly. That is the most frustrating aspect of last summer’s business. Getting 3 number 10s in, when we where crying out for a left back and left sided defender with pace. There seemed no clear strategy to our business, that is not hindsight, but what many feared at the time. We have wasted the best part of 200m over the last 18 months with few players being up to the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back