Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Walsh has decided to be all responsible and prudent now after bleeding the club dry to fund his vanity project for the past 18 months. A massively fraudulent hypocritical beaut.
I hope he has a nice rest once the window is closed, he must be worn out.. Hopefully the club will pay for a little holiday for him

I love that Walsh has decided to be all responsible and prudent now after bleeding the club dry to fund his vanity project for the past 18 months. A massively fraudulent hypocritical beaut.

Or he’s been told he’s got no more money to spend this window and that’s him done after this. I pray

There is also the possibility that we sell someone and don't replace them just to balance what we have already spent.

Which is what needs to happen.

If it's loan deals for Klaassen or Sandro, or selling Besic, fine, as they've had little-to-no impact this season.

But regardless of how tosh Schneiderlin has been, if he goes then we need to have a replacement in.

There is also the possibility that we sell someone and don't replace them just to balance what we have already spent.
We’re going to buy the best players!! The greatest players this club has ever seen!!!

gallery-1479745360-trump-gif.gif

I don't think so, we have already said that players can only really leave on loan, we certainly aren't trying to push our players out the door. Money is not an issue.

McCarthy is out.

if we sell Schneids

That leaves

Gana (first 11)
Davies (squad player)
Besic (doesnt feature)
Benni (squad player)
Rooney (occasionally played deep)

you would imagine that they would not sell if there is not a player coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back