Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the kebab shop facing the bombed out church, all the fatties from the Razz and the Cabin, who hadn`t pulled ended up in there at closing time lol

The Number 10 chippy!lol I got chucked out of the Blue Angel one night, don’t know how we got in there, and ended up bagging off with some bird in the queue.

Lovely girl obviously, bought me a kebab, and took me back home to hers in Garston.

I’ll never have Garlic Mayonnaise again.lol

The problem is mate Baines is increasingly injury prone and at 33 there are severe reservations on his ability to get up and down.

I won't even start on Martina, he is a league 2 standard left back and could end up getting us relegated.

Oh yeah, I wanted a first choice left back now and then see if baines required replacing as back up in the summer. This is what I saw as a possibly with Bryan for £7m (on a pre summer deal to not hinder their promotion push) as well as interest in Bernat for now.

... But nah, we did nothing.

Would become our best midfielder. His passing is very good.

What's the news on this one Tim.

I've been over in Germany and haven't had a clue what's been going on other than seeing the Schneiderlin stuff.

Brozovic would be a weird one considering he's a no.10 and we have more than enough of them going around.

He wouldn't be great deep in a two unless he had a big man next to him in the middle.

I've been over in Germany and haven't had a clue what's been going on other than seeing the Schneiderlin stuff.

Brozovic would be a weird one considering he's a no.10 and we have more than enough of them going around.

He wouldn't be great deep in a two unless he had a big man next to him in the middle.

Consider him an 8 myself.

Tosun
Vlasic - Sigurdsson - Walcott
Fellaini* - Brozovic***
Bryan** - Mori - Holgate**** - Coleman
Pickford

*available for free this summer
**15m in summer
***20m now
****or a new boss CB in summer​

Tosun
Vlasic - Sigurdsson - Walcott
Fellaini* - Brozovic***
Bryan** - Mori - Holgate**** - Coleman
Pickford

*available for free this summer
**15m in summer
***20m now
****or a new boss CB in summer​

Fellaini will not come back here. He will go to a CL club. Maybe get Bryan, but I can see us going abroad for a LB in summer and don’t think he will be PL ready by summer. Mori is not our first choice CB, his absence has made everyone deluded and thinking he is the answer. I vividly remember everyone fuming nearly every game he played. Holgate is our first choice CB, and I imagine We will bring someone else in with keane and Mori as backups.

Brozovic is a wait and see. I picture us being beaten to his signature late on to a Europa League team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back