Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?

Get French Football‏ @GFFN
en voyant les mots Everton et un nom aléatoire gauche-gauche, disons Patrice Evra, avec un montant de 8 millions d'euros, dans une langue étrangère, signifie que la rumeur de transfert est de 100% sur
@DiMarzio.
My French is atrocious but I see Patrice Evra and 8 million Euro
I thought he was banned for attacking a fan or something
Either way swerve
Lukey boy , get stripped you’re going on

Tbf he's not first choice and we can't buy a left back just because baines is injured for a couple of weeks. I'm not happy about it, was looking forward to Bernat, but if someone like him isn't available now but will be in the summer, it's best to wait. If we actually had anything remotely to play for (no we're not in a relegation battle imo), then this would be even more crazy. Gutted because I actually thought we were going to do something about that area. It's been amateur all season in that position, as well as centre back. Heavy investment in that area needed in the summer.

The problem is mate Baines is increasingly injury prone and at 33 there are severe reservations on his ability to get up and down.

I won't even start on Martina, he is a league 2 standard left back and could end up getting us relegated.

My French is atrocious but I see Patrice Evra and 8 million Euro
I thought he was banned for attacking a fan or something
Either way swerve
Lukey boy , get stripped you’re going on
seeing the words Everton and a left-left random name, say Patrice Evra, with an amount of 8 million, in a foreign language, means that the transfer rumor is 100% on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back