Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buying young players is a major gamble.

Everybody does it, its a lottery, no amount of scouting can account for "a Garbutt, a George Green", some players excel in their own age group, some players excel in certain leagues, we spent 6m on the boy Gibson, a player regarded as 1 of the best prospects in the country, I watch with interest if he ever becomes a player.
Agreed but what other option is there. Players in their prime who are good enough won't come here. Players reaching 30 have no resale value.

I get what you’re saying but deary me surely there’s a loan option better than the current clown we’ve got playing there
Probably not worth the fee and Funes Mori and Baines will be back at some point.

I'm actually surprised we got both a striker and Walcott but I guess Walcott was insisted upon by Big Sam when agreeing to the job.

Sadly not.

We have wobbled into the taxi rank eating our kebab with chilli sauce down our shirt and our cock hanging out after going for a slash about 2 hours ago in da club, right before we got chucked out for pissing on the DJ, in short Neil, we are going home with a fatty who has 3 teenagers at home who will steal our wallet when we sleep.

Sounds like a good night to me.

Sadly not.

We have wobbled into the taxi rank eating our kebab with chilli sauce down our shirt and our cock hanging out after going for a slash about 2 hours ago in da club, right before we got chucked out for pissing on the DJ, in short Neil, we are going home with a fatty who has 3 teenagers at home who will steal our wallet when we sleep.

If you had anything of value left in your wallet it wasn’t a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back