Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did Sam say he was meeting up with the players? expecting nothing to happen once that does, Walsh is incompetent and wont be doing anything without uncle Sams hand.

FML

"Imagine a world with no left backs, its easy If you try" Steve Walsh & Sam Allardyce, from the album Where are we and what are we doing. 2018.

Sandro was on > £100, 000 per week so I've read, why would Sevilla pay all his wages ? Seems a pointless deal for them as he has scored 1 goal so not exactly flying and seems nobody else was that arsed about him. Does anyone know where we can get more details as I doubt very much that they are paying much, if anything towards his wages. Its a "free" loan to encourage them to take him permanently - which I doubt they will. I can see us getting stuck with certain players on very high wages who refuse to leave for less wages, hopefully some get home sick and do one.

Sandro had a 1 in 2 record for Malaga in La Liga last season - this is why they rate him.
As was pointed out above.... the low release clause is likely the reason they're paying his wages.

Who we signing lads?

Was expecting a blockbuster today.
Everton know how to please us expectant fans. Never let us down.

Keep me posted boys.

Sandro had a 1 in 2 record for Malaga in La Liga last season - this is why they rate him.
As was pointed out above.... the low release clause is likely the reason they're paying his wages.
Got any links to confirm this ? I haven't seen any such thing.

Who we signing lads?

Keep me posted boys.

Mangala on loan looks to be the only in, though an ITK on NSNO is hinting at a CM being brought in but no name mentioned

Outgoing wise, Klaassen is staying as Napoli screwed up on his eligibility for Europa and Besic to Boro could still happen

Who we signing lads?

Keep me posted boys.

Live updates
latest

Damage limitation until the end of the season when it's all change. New manager, new DOF (Walsh moved to Chief Scout?) and most importantly, new left back.

I just hope our torrid run doesn't continue...

On the positive, a lack of activity could mean a lack of confidence in the existing setup which points to all change in the summer.

A new striker HAD to happen this window, and Walcott is a guarantee in terms of you know exactly what you are getting.

Mangala to sure things up if there is question marks over Keane's mentality/injury (there isn't many CB with experience available) and we get set to go again next season.

I still maintain this;
Hope you're right mate and I hope we make it through to next season still in the top flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back