Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic i know but............................

check out the bird in the red dress on SS News right now.

She's got a great set of centre halves.

Good Grief.

I think you may of just cost her her job if it’s deemed she using her assets to objectify woman to earn money.
The PC police only want flat chested, ugly women on the telly.
Just waiting for Little Mix and Strictly to be banned as the step next on the road to Sharia Law....

Got any links to confirm this ? I haven't seen any such thing.

No mate, I've no access to the contract between the two clubs... nor does any journalist. It's all speculation.

"Its a "free" loan to encourage them to take him permanently" <-- where is the source for this? how do you know that there was no fee involved in the loan?

Regardless, it would make no sense (from the point of view of risk) to have a low release clause as part of this deal unless Seville were paying his full salary. It would make sense to set a release clause like this in exchange for Seville taking on the burden of his salary.

For all we know - the release clause story might not even be true... it strikes me as a mighty fine coincidence that the clause happens to be exactly what he's valued at on "TransferMarkt".

Nasri on a free get it done lads.

Only if he brings his 'medical team'

C0ynDZAWgAEISiW.jpg

Mangala on loan looks to be the only in, though an ITK on NSNO is hinting at a CM being brought in but no name mentioned

Outgoing wise, Klaassen is staying as Napoli screwed up on his eligibility for Europa and Besic to Boro could still happen

Hmmm, interesting. Is he reliable the lad on NSNO mate?

Mangala on loan looks to be the only in, though an ITK on NSNO is hinting at a CM being brought in but no name mentioned

Outgoing wise, Klaassen is staying as Napoli screwed up on his eligibility for Europa and Besic to Boro could still happen

There is always one player rumoured but not named to be coming here on deadline day thst fails to happen (or named after window).

Mangala or no-one essentially.

No mate, I've no access to the contract between the two clubs... nor does any journalist. It's all speculation.

"Its a "free" loan to encourage them to take him permanently" <-- where is the source for this? how do you know that there was no fee involved in the loan?

Regardless, it would make no sense (from the point of view of risk) to have a low release clause as part of this deal unless Seville were paying his full salary. It would make sense to set a release clause like this in exchange for Seville taking on the burden of his salary.

For all we know - the release clause story might not even be true... it strikes me as a mighty fine coincidence that the clause happens to be exactly what he's valued at on "TransferMarkt".

Its the same source as you i.e. nobody actually knows but as you are guessing away so shall I. It would be sorely needed positive news if we confirmed that his wages are off the books hence my doubt that they are paying all his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back