Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce did say this morning that it'd be just one and that one would be on loan

If this one had been a left back, I'd have accepted this

But it isn't - it's Mangala only, at best. And that's more than enough to send me over the edge TBH - Baines isn't due back until middle fo Feb at the earliest, meaning we've got Leicester, Arsenal and Palace to play (at least) with no left back whatsoever

If we get relegated, I'd like to point to this dereliction of duty from Walsh and co and highlight it as the moment we sealed our fate

Just a normal person fed up with a loud minority dictating what is right and wrong in the country, when there are more important issues to address like food banks, deforestisation, over popularisation and the politicisation of the NHS.
(I don’t read the Daily Mail but do watch the darts)

I mean, you're not helping yourself much there to be honest. You don't like this loud minority (me? Others? The "PC police"? Muslims?) telling you what is right and wrong, before you dictate what the "real issues" are in the UK which includes things that are overly popular (overpopulation do you mean?).

Also, anyone who complains that we're on the path to Sharia Law has some very Britain First, UKIP, BNP or Trumpian delusions in my opinion. I will concede though that your opinions do seem to veer between both the left wing (food banks/environment) and the right wing (too many of dem imgrants took our jobs! / politicising of the NHS) so maybe the Daily Mail part was uncalled for on my part.

off topic i know but............................

check out the bird in the red dress on SS News right now.

She's got a great set of centre halves.

Good Grief.
we will need a name or pic to adequately assess...

HOLD on a minute - perhaps THAT is where Walshy has been looking for left backs....

KLASSEN TO NAPOLI OFF

Davy Klaasen's proposed move to Napoli is off.

Talks have broken down and it appears Napoli are looking at other options. Klaasen now seems set to remain with Everton and will fight for his place.

from sky

KLASSEN TO NAPOLI OFF

Davy Klaasen's proposed move to Napoli is off.

Talks have broken down and it appears Napoli are looking at other options. Klaasen now seems set to remain with Everton and will fight for his place.

One more injury or suspension in centre midfield and Allardyce will be forced to play him at some point. I know he's looked lost at time when he's played this season, but I'd rather he actually had a chance to show us what he can do. Insane that the Serie A league leaders would want to sign a player who we deem not good enough to scrap it out for midtable / a relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back