Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't attract a manager of any standing unless he is given a significant amount of money to spend on new players. Any manager worth his salt will take a look at our present collection of players and know there is very little mileage in going with them.
A new manager will need to spend well in excess of any monies he can bring in by selling. Personally I think we need to forget about top 4/6 for a couple of years and concentrate on building a team again, we need to replace a good few of the squad and get a good bench. The first team squad needs a complete overhaul.
We need a good young manager with a five year plan who has total support of the board/owner who can get on with the job.

Barry has talent, but he wasn't that great in the second leg. He also doesn't want to play DM. Not saying I wouldn't want him, especially if we could move Morgan, McCarthy, maybe Klaassen, etc.

Barry has talent, but he wasn't that great in the second leg. He also doesn't want to play DM. Not saying I wouldn't want him, especially if we could move Morgan, McCarthy, maybe Klaassen, etc.

He's in a similar mould to Denis Zakaria who I've advocated the signing of, not really a pure DM but more of a controller. Not sure how well Barry would do at a higher level however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back