Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on the game yesterday, he's not tall, but he's strong and quick. His skills and creativity were definitely on display - I thought he was Bristol's best player and his skills with the ball were outstanding. That being said, he played wing most of the game. Now he did come back and make a hard tackle or two, but other than the last 10 minutes, we didn't get to see him play left back.

My quick assessment though was that I'd there's a better left sided player in the Championship, I'd love to see him. He was really good. He looked good in the tackle, but the sample size was too small to say with confidence. Looked a bit off balance defending Rom in space, but that was literally about the only time he looked anything less than tremendous all night.

I thought he was a cheat a diver a trouble maker and scored a good blasted goal. Probably never be as good as Baines isn't even
at present. I remember the RS signing Moreno and him scoring a blaster against Spurs, I think? He has proved since that he is a good
reserve. Remember Jorden Ibe coming on as sub and hitting the Everton post after 10 seconds with a blast, he immediately became
an amazing player as said by the commentator, and over-night became the 3rd best footballer in the World behind Messi & Ronaldo,
I think he was a sub last Saturday for Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back