Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was a cheat a diver a trouble maker and scored a good blasted goal. Probably never be as good as Baines isn't even
at present. I remember the RS signing Moreno and him scoring a blaster against Spurs, I think? He has proved since that he is a good
reserve. Remember Jorden Ibe coming on as sub and hitting the Everton post after 10 seconds with a blast, he immediately became
an amazing player as said by the commentator, and over-night became the 3rd best footballer in the World behind Messi & Ronaldo,
I think he was a sub last Saturday for Bournemouth.

I don't understand any of this post.

Saw Leicester and West Brom linked today with Saba Kvirkvelia from Lokomotiv, should be all over it if he's available at a decent price, would actually fit into what Allardyce likes in a cb very very well, absolutely massive but not slow, plays his heart out every game and can actually hit a long ball Very well from the back. BIG reason that Loko are running away with the league this year.
Not being smart or facetious here but how on earth do you lads know so much about lads from jarg leagues that 99% of people have never heard about

Unai Nunez.

Good player:
MV5BMTIwMzk2OTI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM5NTU0MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back