Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an Everton fan from Turkey and i'm a Beşiktaş JK supporter.

I've read all of the posts about our striker Cenk Tosun.

Be cool. He's a perfect striker. Transfer rumors about 18 million euros and believe me it's nothing for him. If he play in Bundesliga or La Liga , you have to pay 40-50 million euros for Tosun.

Even before the rumors flying around , i was thinking Tosun would be a perfect choice for Everton and it seems he will join Blues this January.

Again , be cool. He's perfect.

Be cool. He's a perfect striker. Transfer rumors about 18 million euros and believe me it's nothing for him. If he play in Bundesliga or La Liga , you have to pay 40-50 million euros for Tosun.

Even before the rumors flying around , i was thinking Tosun would be a perfect choice for Everton and it seems he will join Blues this January.

Thanks, this is what I want to hear, someone who actually knows how this guy plays

heey besiktas fan here. i've just signed up to share some infos with you. this guy is a late bloomer. 3 years ago was a 3rd striker for us but improved massively. we didn't even expected him to improve that much. his finishing is world class, he's strong, great at scoring headers, has a decent first touch, good at long range shots... i can't name you a big weakness of him honestly. if he was a german, english etc. the club whom he was playing for would get +30 million pounds offers. it's about the league you know. some of you asked why we are happy. we are not happy but also not unhappy. cus we need money. this year ffp will end and we are planning to spend and since cenk is showing himself why wouldn't we wanna sell him? also, negredo is doing good and demba ba will be joining this january also it seems we are after a young striker so since he won't be a huge missing for us we will be good. in this current market if he had a different passport you wouldn't get him for 20.

You cant expect things to change overnight Is more precise...agree with your post ;)

Ive seen Lille a few times over the years...I have hand on heart never heard of him and 1st half and previously I was watching loads of games on the continent...

Don't understand it tbh

Creswell is poor imo...massively overrated

People don't like chilwell but hes 2 years younger than when we got baines...could he be the same quality? who knows

A lot have seen Tierney...not me

martin is the Spanish u21 player we were linked with...hes all action and quick

Sessegnon ive seen in highlights and full games for England u19s and he looks ridiculously good...as in potentially world class.

Few others who could be 'ace' depends on the age and type wanted...

Can’t see Allardyce signing more youth or unproven players in the premier league. The squad needs a cull tbh - clearing out Dead wood.
From I think he will sign two first team players with premier league exp.
with the World Cup coming a number of periphery player with top six will be angling for a move - maybe even on loan

What are his strengths/weaknesses?

heey besiktas fan here. i've just signed up to share some infos with you. this guy is a late bloomer. 3 years ago was a 3rd striker for us but improved massively. we didn't even expected him to improve that much. his finishing is world class, he's strong, great at scoring headers, has a decent first touch, good at long range shots... i can't name you a big weakness of him honestly. if he was a german, english etc. the club whom he was playing for would get +30 million pounds offers. it's about the league you know. some of you asked why we are happy. we are not happy but also not unhappy. cus we need money. this year ffp will end and we are planning to spend and since cenk is showing himself why wouldn't we wanna sell him? also, negredo is doing good and demba ba will be joining this january also it seems we are after a young striker so since he won't be a huge missing for us we will be good. in this current market if he had a different passport you wouldn't get him for 20.

No offence mate but why should we sign someone who is not better than Demba ba. Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back