Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinks is a fine ITK poster.

Back off.

giphy.gif

This looks like Tosun is happening and I'll be over the moon to see DCL on the bench he just isn't good enough, on here i see Allerdyce,Niasse,Martina constantly slated, when DCL doesn't get any of that when really he produces nothing, don't get me wrong he's young still learning his trade and is tidy enough but that's it, I'm not sure he would be a regular starter for a team in the championship. I will support him when he plays and hope to see him improve in the future, but even in this transitional period we do need better starting.

Allerdyce, He's came in done a brilliant job in a very short time, he hasn't had a transfer window yet to get his own players in and I see comments wanting him out in the summer. There's no pleasing some people.

Martina, When he came here he looked terrible and deserved the comments he got, but since Baines got injured he's been part of a defence that has kept many clean sheets. So imo he's done a great job there, not the best player but can certainty do a job.

Niasse, From day one was not treated very well, then it got worse for him, did well at Hull then came back and still treated bad. He hasn't had to many minutes on the field but we have him to thanks for a good few points this season and he could have got the winner against WBA. So he may not be perfect but can definitly do a job for us, should get more minutes really. The haters have though laid off him abit lately.

We are still far from being a big team, we should be further on but Martinez and more so KoemanKoeman has put us quite a few years back. Sams been brought in to start another transition which we weren't expecting but now is the time to support him and his squad.
Glad your not the manager !

Should've went for mahrez instead of siggy in the summer

Definitely.

Really hope I’m proved wrong, but I just don’t see Sigurdsson as a top 6 player. Too slow & limited. All the top 6 play with pacey players, who can interchange. Silva-DeBruyne-Sterling, Rashford-Lingard-Martial, Ozil-Sanchez, Eriksen-Ali etc...etc... Leicester won the league with Mahrez. Sigurdsson doesn’t fit that bill at all. He slows play down. I’d rather see Lookman & Vlasic ahead of him & definitely Mahrez.

Definitely.

Really hope I’m proved wrong, but I just don’t see Sigurdsson as a top 6 player. Too slow & limited. All the top 6 play with pacey players, who can interchange. Silva-DeBruyne-Sterling, Rashford-Lingard-Martial, Ozil-Sanchez, Eriksen-Ali etc...etc... Leicester won the league with Mahrez. Sigurdsson doesn’t fit that bill at all. He slows play down. I’d rather see Lookman & Vlasic ahead of him & definitely Mahrez.

We’re not a top 6 team soooooooo

SAm bigging up Nzonzi again on Sky....this could happen...'box to box midfielder defends with his head at one end and scores with his head at the other' etc. etc...........

This looks like Tosun is happening and I'll be over the moon to see DCL on the bench he just isn't good enough, on here i see Allerdyce,Niasse,Martina constantly slated, when DCL doesn't get any of that when really he produces nothing, don't get me wrong he's young still learning his trade and is tidy enough but that's it, I'm not sure he would be a regular starter for a team in the championship. I will support him when he plays and hope to see him improve in the future, but even in this transitional period we do need better starting.

Allerdyce, He's came in done a brilliant job in a very short time, he hasn't had a transfer window yet to get his own players in and I see comments wanting him out in the summer. There's no pleasing some people.

Martina, When he came here he looked terrible and deserved the comments he got, but since Baines got injured he's been part of a defence that has kept many clean sheets. So imo he's done a great job there, not the best player but can certainty do a job.

Niasse, From day one was not treated very well, then it got worse for him, did well at Hull then came back and still treated bad. He hasn't had to many minutes on the field but we have him to thanks for a good few points this season and he could have got the winner against WBA. So he may not be perfect but can definitly do a job for us, should get more minutes really. The haters have though laid off him abit lately.

We are still far from being a big team, we should be further on but Martinez and more so KoemanKoeman has put us quite a few years back. Sams been brought in to start another transition which we weren't expecting but now is the time to support him and his squad.
Dunno where you've been because DCL gets so much hate, just like every other player tbh.

Apparently you can't please everyone.

For the record, DCL is absolutely boss and doing a thankless task.

Get rid of Morgan and get Nzonzi in.
Personally don't see the point in getting rid of Morgs, he's played better in last couple of games anyway just needs to keep improving.

For me, I'd sooner see the back of McCarthy and Besic as they are eating up wages and offering absolutely nothing for it. Sell or loan out Klaassen too.

Then we'd have 3 midfielders of Gana, Morgan and Nzonzi to rotate amongst the young lads and Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back