Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

True but I think we can get by till next season with Holgate and Williams with Keane and or Mori rotating in. Sam has chopped and changed too much Martina and Jags shouldn't be in the team. I can see us going for a left sided defender who can operate at left back as well as centre back if we can clear a few more off the wage bill.

Here's the problem, as a club, for thirty years, "we can get by till..." has been our motto.

We need a left back and a good one, if Walsh can't see or can't deliver one then sod him the frig back off to Leicester along with his hanger on scouts he brought with him.

I was just thinking off that post on the previous page. Who would you actually keep in our squad now for next season?

Goalkeeper Pickford
Defenders Holgate, Kenny, Keane
Midfielders Gana, Davies, Lookman, Sig, Vlasic, Bolasie
Attack: Tosun, DCL

When you look at it like that, we need a total overhaul. Another eleven players. And a reduction of the same out. And Is this constant churn of manager and players helpful?

Here's the problem, as a club, for thirty years, "we can get by till..." has been our motto.

We need a left back and a good one, if Walsh can't see or can't deliver one then sod him the frig back off to Leicester along with his hanger on scouts he brought with him.

I agree mate I was talking centre backs, we need a left back NOW

We really need to get rid of about 60-70% of the squad to be honest. The senior pro’s tend to be gutless spineless losers who got to a top six side we expect to get beat and can’t even ‘have a go’ now.

Seems that the loser mentality is ingrained in a lot of these players who have been at the club for a while and have no leadership skills or mental strength.

Our midfield can’t pass the ball or keep possession and the attacking threat is non existent.

Never been so down as an Evertonian as I was yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back