Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As well as a LB we also need a beast in midfield. Someone as close to Pogba as we can, somebody able to hold the ball up in the middle and dictate play. Yesterday all game nobody in the middle took responsibility. Gylfi tried I suppose but was too slow and kept being caught in possession. Mccarthy picked the ball up but is limited and Schneiderlin was just hiding or passing side and back. We miss Barkley in my opinion. So we haven't replaced him with someone who can pick the ball up with back to goal and turn and run with the ball.

..irony is I don’t think he’s playing as a conventional LB for Bristol. His sister is a GB athlete.

He switches between a left winger and a left back, on a game-by-game basis or often in games (usually they take Magnusson off and Bryan will switch back to LB).

Nsvi4lN.png

Another overwhelming sense of false hope is just what we need.

As well as a LB we also need a beast in midfield. Someone as close to Pogba as we can, somebody able to hold the ball up in the middle and dictate play. Yesterday all game nobody in the middle took responsibility. Gylfi tried I suppose but was too slow and kept being caught in possession. Mccarthy picked the ball up but is limited and Schneiderlin was just hiding or passing side and back. We miss Barkley in my opinion. So we haven't replaced him with someone who can pick the ball up with back to goal and turn and run with the ball.

Midfield needs ripping up tbh. I’d like to see something like NZonzi and Fabregas. (Not that that’s likely)

Disagree personally. The fact we can can't create any chances for our forwards is a massive worry.
It is but it’s no coincidence that all of our creative players are struggling. It’s because our midfield is hopeless (our full backs offering very little doesn’t help either).

Messi would struggle up front for us at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back