Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTER OFFER MARIO

Reports in Italy suggest Inter Milan have offered five clubs the chance to sign midfielder Joao Mario, with Premier League trio West Ham, Watford and Everton among the quintet. Sevilla and Atlético Madrid are the other clubs involved, according to calciomercato.

INTER OFFER MARIO

Reports in Italy suggest Inter Milan have offered five clubs the chance to sign midfielder Joao Mario, with Premier League trio West Ham, Watford and Everton among the quintet. Sevilla and Atlético Madrid are the other clubs involved, according to calciomercato.

Aye, but he's crap.

Well, not crap, but wouldn't be what we need.

INTER OFFER MARIO

super-mario-bros-inception-parody-7.jpg

INTER OFFER MARIO

That would be entertaining and all, but think there's a reason he isn't playing for Milan.

In hindsight I think Ward Prowse would have been a better target than Gyfi. Versatile, hard working, good set piece delivery, and with a sell on value.

..I suppose the only problem is if his goals keep Newcastle up whilst we get relegated. I’m sure the club are thinking of this scenario and might prefer he goes abroad.
Conversely his goals may also help some of the other candidates get relegated.

Going back to Spain will do nothing to helping him settle in the UK or get him accustomed to the premier. If we have any hopes on the player staying at Everton long term then Newcastle is much the better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back