Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Praet is looking good at Sampdoria @BlueToff, @Eggs, another one that got away like

..I liked him. You know when a player does one thing and you think “that’ll do for me”. With Praet it wasn’t what he done with the ball, it was a bit of ‘ratting’ he did which indicated the game mattered. I liked him once I saw that, doesn’t surprise me he’s doing well.

FFS EVERTON SIGN A LEFT BACK YOU MELTS!!!

Not gonna happen he’s signed two attackers we all know he’s a modern day Keegan all about attack is Allardyce.

In all seriousness I honestly don’t think he sees it as a priority or a problem position, which is the most worrying and scary thing of all.

He’s happily swapped Centre half week after week but not even tried anything at left back.

It might be too late for this, but if i were DoF I'd have planned this for January:

Disclaimer: Football Manager style ideas with 20/20 Hindsight

Sign
Striker Giroud, Batsuihaiyi or however you spell it - ok we got Cenk who might be good
LB - I dont know who but they've got more scouts than me!
CB Vermaelen

OUTS:
Lennon
Williams
Besic
Schneiderlin
Stek

Short term loans to teams like Celtic, Ajax, Valencia, Lyon or Wolves, (i.e. a top half team in a 'lower tier' league)
Lookman or Vlasic (one of them only)
DCL
Beni Baningime
David Henen
Klassen
Sandro

Moving to the squad for next year, we could start to see really good U23's / young players in either first or back up position for some key positions and we would should make sure we sign up and keep long-term: Kenny, Dowell, Davies, DCL, Lookman, Vlasic, Beni
and take a ruthless decision and keep ONLY ONE of Klassen, Gylfi and Rooney because otherwise we will lose Dowell.
This is ZATLIKE is its composition but not in its content
Expect the master to give a review and an editorial

We have six days left until the deadline and so far we have lately we have news about Sandro and Lookman possibly leaving... they both may be loan but I would hate to see Lookman.

We desperately need to improve our defense and we need a way for our defense to connect passes to the midfield to move the ball up the field. If only we had a center midfielder on our team to do that!

Anybody who wants Everton to fail just to see the back of Allardyce I would disagree with 100%. At the same time they are entitled to an opinion.

Same with that City game in 2013. I couldnt understand them wanting us to lose so the RS wouldnt win the league. I never want us to lose.
It'll always come down to if someone is a fan or supporter.If the unthinkable happens and we go down it will be interesting to take a headcount this time next season.

There's nothing happening is there? Even the jarg ITKs can't be arsed making up rumours. I presume unless we can shift a few first there's nothing doing.

Are you saying bed because it is a bad idea or bed because it will never happen? I feel like the second option is more likely as he won't come here.
I said it tongue in cheek mate
Danny Rose would never consider joining Everton
There will be bigger clubs in for him when he regains fitness
We have to be realistic
With Bristol City out of the cup I’d lob 10 m at them and see what happens
Probably come to nothing but it has a better chance of happening than Rose or my preferred choice Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back