Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy is out.

if we sell Schneids

That leaves

Gana (first 11)
Davies (squad player)
Besic (doesnt feature)
Benni (squad player)
Rooney (occasionally played deep)

you would imagine that they would not sell if there is not a player coming in.

Sigurdson and Klassen (no sniggering in the back) can play midfield.

And he has some awful clobber.

If he signed for us and slotted 30 goals, I would purchase every part of said bad clobber and wear it proudly at Goodison....

CwSGq7aWYAEJeLv.jpg

I would go down a treat...

We need a quick number 10 and not a slow one (sigurdsson, rooney). Don’t mind Rooney being on the team as a super sub or just being there for morale. But Sigursson is way too slow and Overpriced. Jean Seri hasn’t been sold.. we really should try everything to get this guy..

love the fat Sammy has been saying the left back's we've looked at aren't good enough, when we have an old past it injury prone baines and one of the worst players in premier league history currently playing there

just who the fck have we been looking at? been travelling to Iraq to check out the left backs in that league?
every team we play right now, literally every team has a better LB than us so Fat Sam and his pal Walsh clearly aren't looking hard enough

I think people are getting carried away with Aubamayang.. he's meant to be an utter pain in the backside. I'd swerve him tbh.

He's very Lukaku.

I was at the Dortmund game the other day. He got boo'd/jeered every time he touched the ball (about 8 times in total).

His all-round play is poor but there's no doubting his abilities in front of goal.

But, against defences that sit deep on the edge of their own box, as Freiburg did the other day, he's near useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back