Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signed for us and slotted 30 goals, I would purchase every part of said bad clobber and wear it proudly at Goodison....

CwSGq7aWYAEJeLv.jpg

I would go down a treat...

Oh my god hahaha

We need a quick number 10 and not a slow one (sigurdsson, rooney). Don’t mind Rooney being on the team as a super sub or just being there for morale. But Sigursson is way too slow and Overpriced. Jean Seri hasn’t been sold.. we really should try everything to get this guy..
One of the few positions where pace really isn't that important.

And if Giroud didn't want to leave London for Liverpool (and probably Manchester/Cheshire) no chance he is going to Dortmund.

Yeh, most of the players live in the Cologne area, but bloody hell, Dortmund is a weird place.

Is the target to get a left back that is better than Martina ?

My target would be to get a left back that is better than Baines.
Ideally someone to replace Baines and to be LB for us long term but to be honest right now we just need a proper left back. Someone who knows the job. Our left hand side is a mess and it's unforgivable that it wasn't the first thing addressed when the window opened.
If we wanted a Baines replacement and were willing to chuck 25-30m at the problem we'd find someone. Cheslea have just agreed a deal with Roma for their LB so there are players are out there but we don't appear willing to spend that sort of money which suggests Allardyce and Walsh don't have a long term plan. They don't really have a sort term one either.... it's criminal.

Ideally someone to replace Baines and to be LB for us long term but to be honest right now we just need a proper left back. Someone who knows the job. Our left hand side is a mess and it's unforgivable that it wasn't the first thing addressed when the window opened.
If we wanted a Baines replacement and were willing to chuck 25-30m at the problem we'd find someone. Cheslea have just agreed a deal with Roma for their LB so there are players are out there but we don't appear willing to spend that sort of money which suggests Allardyce and Walsh don't have a long term plan. They don't really have a sort term one either.... it's criminal.

Im sort of hoping this is why we havent gone and looked for a baines replacement, they are not willing to let Walsh and Allardyce spend money when they have set sights on something new in the summer.....................................this would mean us atually having some sort of a plan though, so its pretty unlikely, plus we have allowed them to sign Walcott & Cenk Tosun

Im sort of hoping this is why we havent gone and looked for a baines replacement, they are not willing to let Walsh and Allardyce spend money when they have set sights on something new in the summer.....................................this would mean us atually having some sort of a plan though, so its pretty unlikely, plus we have allowed them to sign Walcott & Cenk Tosun
He has already spent nearly 50m.

....report that West Ham have pulled out of the deal to sign Morgan Schneiderlin after getting poor feedback on the player. As I warned, I reckon they just read GOT.
Haha! you couldn't make this up.

Imagine pulling out of a deal based on what the fans of the clubs think about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back