Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Sake. Reckon we should approach Inter and offer a swap (either perm or loan) for Brozovic. Italian clubs are always doing weird transfer swapsies like that and we all know that Schneiderlin is boss when he gets transferred in January for half a season. They'd snap him up if he showed the same form for them as he did for us at this stage last season.

'Sake. Reckon we should approach Inter and offer a swap (either perm or loan) for Brozovic. Italian clubs are always doing weird transfer swapsies like that and we all know that Schneiderlin is boss when he gets transferred in January for half a season. They'd snap him up if he showed the same form for them as he did for us at this stage last season.

Him and Brozovic don't play the same position though.

....report that West Ham have pulled out of the deal to sign Morgan Schneiderlin after getting poor feedback on the player. As I warned, I reckon they just read GOT.
Ha ha ha ha......comedy gold...he is playing tomorrow. Gets funnier by the minute...

I’ve gone past caring about a left back or any player signing, the only thing that matters now is getting Allardyce and his cronies out the club along with Walsh! We don’t want any of these clowns spending money on average players only to be not wanted in 6 months time when the new regime comes in. We have more than enough at present to ride this season out

I’ve gone past caring about a left back or any player signing, the only thing that matters now is getting Allardyce and his cronies out the club along with Walsh! We don’t want any of these clowns spending money on average players only to be not wanted in 6 months time when the new regime comes in. We have more than enough at present to ride this season out

Superb post. This 10000000000000000%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back