Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A3588635-80A6-4407-8324-90DF38157D34.webp
Keep The Faith Blues

Every three points no matter how we achieve them whether Niasse bouncing it off his bum or a sublime strike from Tosun scoring it make no difference to me. Time is ticking down.

EFC would be better off employing my good friend and Evertonian founder of FM (formerly Championship Manager) Paul Collyer as DoF and his brother/co-founder Oliver Collyer as Turkey/Eastern Europe/Middle East scout than letting Walsh loose on FM as he’d only accidentally delete all the left backs-from the FM database.

Haha that's just not true though, is it? Played 90mins 4 times this season, if he was that good West Ham wouldn't be happy to sell to a relegation rival.
he played 90 mins more than 4 times

on one of their fans forum someone said:-

I like Ayew personally, think he's a decent player, been involved in plenty of goals, and did form a decent partnership with Hernandez for a few weeks (We did have other attack minded players available unlike the cups). I don't think selling him to a relegation rival is great, I don't think losing him on deadline day and signing a target man from the Championship is great.

In all honestly, I don't know why we even try and debate the goings on anymore. This is all our owners ever do. Not even worth getting wound up or trying to justify the actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back