Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fifa, but it is just a message board
If anybody in their right mind thinks Barcelona are going to give us 6 players including one who cost 105 m in exchange for Ricarlison they are out of their tiny little minds on a message board
Zat has come up with some good ideas before
Zat has come up with some bad ideas before
Zat has come up with some crazy ideas before but this takes it to a whole new level
Gomes and Dembele cost them 145m Euro
Malcolm cost them 41m Euro
Wagué cost 5 m Euro
Miranda came through their youth ranks and is a Spanish underage international and is worth at least 10 m
If Riqui Puig is the player I’m thinking of he’s exceptionally talented and highly rated and won’t be going anywhere soon so say 20 m Euro
So that’s well over 200m Worth of talent for Ricarlison who has scored 7 goals this season and 3 for Brazil
He’s no Neymar or MBappe now is he

Have you texted the 5 players involved and ask them are they interested in signing for Everton Football Club
Have you texted Mr Silva and asked him would he be interested in signing those 5 players and would they suit his style of play
Have you asked Mr Brands can we afford their wages
Have you enquired at Barcelona and asked them if they are willing to give us 6 players for Ricarlison including one who cost them 105 m
It’s not FIFA Zat

lol

Not fifa, but it is just a message board

;)

If anybody in their right mind thinks Barcelona are going to give us 6 players including one who cost 105 m in exchange for Ricarlison they are out of their tiny little minds on a message board
Zat has come up with some good ideas before
Zat has come up with some bad ideas before
Zat has come up with some crazy ideas before but this takes it to a whole new level
Gomes and Dembele cost them 145m Euro
Malcolm cost them 41m Euro
Wagué cost 5 m Euro
Miranda came through their youth ranks and is a Spanish underage international and is worth at least 10 m
If Riqui Puig is the player I’m thinking of he’s exceptionally talented and highly rated and won’t be going anywhere soon so say 20 m Euro
So that’s well over 200m Worth of talent for Ricarlison who has scored 7 goals this season and 3 for Brazil
He’s no Neymar or MBappe now is he

Selective reading? Literally the first part of my post was "just for fun"

Wow...too much coffee today?

@Brisan123

In all seriousness though, you mention that I listed down £200mil+ of talent at Barca.

Now, bearing in mind Richarlison is 21 and Brazils new superstar who is no doubt a media darling.

Also that other superstars they may want would not be for sale e.g Mbappe / Neymar unless for prices which are too obscene to think of...and even then PSG dont need to sell

What price would Richarlison be?

Id not sell him for less than £200mil.

Hes our X-factor superstar player who can push us to top 4 and riches.

@Brisan123

In all seriousness though, you mention that I listed down £200mil+ of talent at Barca.

Now, bearing in mind Richarlison is 21 and Brazils new superstar who is no doubt a media darling.

Also that other superstars they may want would not be for sale e.g Mbappe / Neymar unless for prices which are too obscene to think of...and even then PSG dont need to sell

What price would Richarlison be?

Id not sell him for less than £200mil.

Hes our X-factor superstar player who can push us to top 4 and riches.
Wholeheartedly agree Zat! The guy is one of our centerpieces and if a team wants him they will need to offer a lot for him.

Wholeheartedly agree Zat! The guy is one of our centerpieces and if a team wants him they will need to offer a lot for him.

Pickford
Digne
Mina
Gomes (if we get him)
Richarlison

Those are the 5 we need to keep unless we receive enormous offers.

Even if Brands could find top replacements;
Would they come
Could they adapt
Can they develop
Do they have global appeal

Lots of different factors

If we sign Gomes we have 5/11 players who we must keep.

This Jan we need 2 more and 2-4 more in summer

Lukaku scored bundles of goals and we 90 m for him
Ricarlison got his break with Brazil when Pedro got injured
Ricarlison has shown nothing in European football yet to suggest he’s worth anything close to 100 m

Its irrelevant.

Its about how much we would sell for.

As @Eggs said, its the jan window thread. No reason to sell him...dont want to sell him...£200mil

To be fair to him he did say a bit of fun which I missed
However I do agree Zat in full flight is a joy to behold
I’d to google 3 of the names he mentioned and I only knew about Malcolm because we were rumoured to be interested before he signed for Roma / Barca

It ramps up the nearer it gets to the window opening.

Expect many more names of " young " players being bandied about, who no one else has ever heard of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back