Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk of Barcelona wanting Richarlson, How much? Id be happy with 40 million and Gomes.

You don't get anywhere selling your better players. Particularly when they have a high ceiling and are still young.

We should be looking to purchase Gomes independent of Richarlison.

Next summer a centre forward, an additional centre mid and maybe another wide forward would be the key additions. That might be really difficult to do cost wise if we want to do Gomes and potentially Zouma as well.

However, you shouldn't sell you better players to raise funds. Maybe sell some of the fringe players. Might be difficult to raise a lot of money though. If so, then cut our cloth accordingly. Prioritise Gomes and a new CF. Use existing squad for CM and wide forward. Do them position summer 2020. Going to take a few years to get things in place. Needs a bit of patience and twisting on selling Richarlison to raise funds isn’t the way I’d go.

Just read a nothing article about how Richarlison could be the makeweight in us getting Gomes permanently and it got me wondering if people would be happy with that? Thoughts?

Just read a nothing article about how Richarlison could be the makeweight in us getting Gomes permanently and it got me wondering if people would be happy with that? Thoughts?
Not really because I really like Richarlison. I would be slightly ok with it if we get Gomes and around 100 million for Richarlison... They overpaid immensely for Dembele and I could see them doing it with Richarlison

So we should sign a player on loan who will definitely flop and won’t suit the managers style but we do offer him the chance to get his confidence back so he can perform much better for his parent club
Fair enough , it’s a new strategy I’ll grant you

yep .... he may not flop. I mean he's slow, but been good enough to play for real, juve and chelsea. Digne for example has a similar list of ex-clubs. The pressure playing here is totally different to them and there's always a chance the player could improve.

Thankfully I think Brands knows his onions and will leave Barbosa to keep scoring against joiners and targets someone of actual quality.

Werner
Rodrigo
Rashford
Andre Silva
Maxi Gomez

Be gone with ya jarg shouts only top strikers wanted at the Mighty Blues
Big fan of you saying "be gone with ya jarg shouts" while suggesting we target Rashford in the same post

Just for fun...

Malcolm + Gomes are unwanted at Barca + its been publicised that Dembele has attitude problems..

I think their values 'should' be £100-120mil combined.

Id ask for Moussa Wague (RB), Juan Miranda (LB) and Riqui Puig (CM) on top.

Or, cash wise £150mil + Gomes if we had to sell.

Personally though, I would rather keep Richarlison.

Just for fun...

Malcolm + Gomes are unwanted at Barca + its been publicised that Dembele has attitude problems..

I think their values 'should' be £100-120mil combined.

Id ask for Moussa Wague (RB), Juan Miranda (LB) and Riqui Puig (CM) on top.

Or, cash wise £150mil + Gomes if we had to sell.

Personally though, I would rather keep Richarlison.
Have you texted the 5 players involved and ask them are they interested in signing for Everton Football Club
Have you texted Mr Silva and asked him would he be interested in signing those 5 players and would they suit his style of play
Have you asked Mr Brands can we afford their wages
Have you enquired at Barcelona and asked them if they are willing to give us 6 players for Ricarlison including one who cost them 105 m
It’s not FIFA Zat

Have you texted the 5 players involved and ask them are they interested in signing for Everton Football Club
Have you texted Mr Silva and asked him would he be interested in signing those 5 players and would they suit his style of play
Have you asked Mr Brands can we afford their wages
Have you enquired at Barcelona and asked them if they are willing to give us 6 players for Ricarlison including one who cost them 105 m
It’s not FIFA Zat

Not fifa, but it is just a message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back