Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndombele should be got at, Lyon are listening to offers for him.

With the new project Brands and Silva are implementing it should excite any young player in Europe.

Ndombele should be got at, Lyon are listening to offers for him.

With the new project Brands and Silva are implementing it should excite any young player in Europe.

I think this is a key reason we need to keep hold of Richarlison as other young players like Ndombele will want to play with him.

For us, we need to entice players by showing how they will get regular games rather than going straight into current champions league sides and possibly not being used as much.

We do need to add in one or two more of top level quality quite quickly to also show existing players we are improving.

Latest rumors have Ndombele quoted at 90m so I'd say we should start finding different young CMs to get excited about. I'm still a big fan of Tyler Adams however he's just moved to Leipzig and Sander Berge is absurdly talented for a player his size.

I think this is a key reason we need to keep hold of Richarlison as other young players like Ndombele will want to play with him.

For us, we need to entice players by showing how they will get regular games rather than going straight into current champions league sides and possibly not being used as much.

We do need to add in one or two more of top level quality quite quickly to also show existing players we are improving.
Zat why are you bothering with him

How have you watched him? Just sub games?

France u19s = 1 goal a game
France u20s/u21s = 2 goals per 3 games
Leipzig as starting CF = 2 goals per 3 games

His overall stats are clouded as he rarely scores when out wide or as a sub.

Hes pretty decent in the air also to be honest...alhough like the 'newish french young forwards' aka Anelka, Henry, Martial...explosive pace and side foot finishes.

As a starter hes pretty lethal and also highly technical and worked well with lookman last season setting him up.

I do indeed. Only concern i have with him is hos work rate off the ball...thats not something you can gauge off the telly lol

Yep ;)

lol hes the rapid forward whose not german or danish :)

See if you can find something at leipzig...when he played with lookman, its exciting seeing him and lookman.

Hes never going to start ahead of Werner...thats germanys golden boy.

Imo if his carbon copy was signed by Wenger when henry left it would be a replicant of anelka and henry...and hed be rated at silly money.

You seem to be clues up with young players in Europe , can I ask, and I’m not having a pop it’s a genuine question.

Did you rate sandro before we signed him?

You seem to be clues up with young players in Europe , can I ask, and I’m not having a pop it’s a genuine question.

Did you rate sandro before we signed him?

For Malaga yes...he had a storming season...didnt you think so?

Pity it was a one off. £5mil seemed a good deal.

William Barrios ... CM in the Argentinian league was a player we were linked with on a number of occasions throughout the summer . Spurs also were interested but seem to remember Brands being very interested in him . If I’m not mistaken his contract is expiring in January. Maybe one to keep a eye on going forward . As a Irish toffee it kills me to say this but we need a RB in. Wam Bassaka would be my choice ..

This Wam Bissaka guys, why is everyone creaming over him, watched him a few times this year including the game against us and he was okay?

Never heard of him before this season?.

Don't think this is a priority myself, Seamus will come good!

This Wam Bissaka guys, why is everyone creaming over him, watched him a few times this year including the game against us and he was okay?

Never heard of him before this season?.

Don't think this is a priority myself, Seamus will come good!

he was quality vs us so that's your first piece of nonsense

listen im pretty sure everyone in here wishes would come good but on what evidence will he come good? he came back form injury a year ago and hasn't been upto standard at all since, was he even that good before his injury? he hasn't been boss coleman for a good 3 years now lets be honest

if we could replace coleman with wan bissaka in January we've done well ( I don't think we will though )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back