Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest rumors have Ndombele quoted at 90m so I'd say we should start finding different young CMs to get excited about. I'm still a big fan of Tyler Adams however he's just moved to Leipzig and Sander Berge is absurdly talented for a player his size.
Usmanov statement signing to show all the Evertonians he's arrived.

Latest rumors have Ndombele quoted at 90m so I'd say we should start finding different young CMs to get excited about. I'm still a big fan of Tyler Adams however he's just moved to Leipzig and Sander Berge is absurdly talented for a player his size.
remember the days when reyes was quoted at 100mill to the rs? Ended up at arsenal a month later for 18mill

To be fair, I was genuinely excited when we signed Sandro, I was certain that he was going to be the best buy in the prem for 5 million.

Little did I know,

Same here mate, can't believe the wedge he is on either.
Another example of the dysfunctional regime (Ronko and the P.E. guy) that is still costing us big time, lets hope that a few more from that era are sold on in January.
Completely confident that Brands and Silva will continue to improve the squad every window.

he was quality vs us so that's your first piece of nonsense

listen im pretty sure everyone in here wishes would come good but on what evidence will he come good? he came back form injury a year ago and hasn't been upto standard at all since, was he even that good before his injury? he hasn't been boss coleman for a good 3 years now lets be honest

if we could replace coleman with wan bissaka in January we've done well ( I don't think we will though )

Nonsense because I don't agree with your opinion on a player who in your opinion has played well......seriously !

He will be added to the huge list of "youth" players who have a good half season and fade into the abyss, we already have one world beater who has scored once in three seasons for us.

Seamus is still only 30, have a bit of faith!

Nonsense because I don't agree with your opinion on a player who in your opinion has played well......seriously !

He will be added to the huge list of "youth" players who have a good half season and fade into the abyss, we already have one world beater who has scored once in three seasons for us.

Why should we have faith and not want better?

opinions can be nonsense, if I said messi was Shiite but added he is in my opinion that would be nonsense would it not?

he is a gamble as he is young but he's certainly more likely to improve than coleman is at 30

have faith? mate he hasn't been any good in 3 years how much faith are we supposed to have? lets start playing jags baines and pienaar and hope they play like they used to as well

So you appreciate that spending big money on young foreign players might be a bit risky

As opposed to a £5mil punt?

Not really no...

If you think players like Ndombele, De Ligt and De Jong will be risky for teams as opposed to schneiderlin, bolasie, tosun and niasse for example then thats your opinion.

opinions can be nonsense, if I said messi was Shiite but added he is in my opinion that would be nonsense would it not?

he is a gamble as he is young but he's certainly more likely to improve than coleman is at 30

have faith? mate he hasn't been any good in 3 years how much faith are we supposed to have? lets start playing jags baines and pienaar and hope they play like they used to as well

Think your last statement was "nonsense" as that's not what I said, start of the season there were quite a few people wanting Seamus as captain, therefore confirming quite a few people had faith in his return.

Might be worth have a look through the thread and viewing how many and who!

Think your last statement was "nonsense" as that's not what I said, start of the season there were quite a few people wanting Seamus as captain, therefore confirming quite a few people had faith in his return.

Might be worth have a look through the thread and viewing how many and who!

Coleman as captain shouts were during the summer, when realistically there was no one else.

Alot of people were hopeful and hes put in the odd performance which gets people excited but then its several games which arent at the level needed.

If we sold him in Jan and Brands signed the worlds best right back for pocket money then i think there would still be some posters who missed coleman as hes been at the club a long time.

Its a choice of stepping up a level or keeping faith with a long serving player imo.

This Wam Bissaka guys, why is everyone creaming over him, watched him a few times this year including the game against us and he was okay?

Never heard of him before this season?.

Don't think this is a priority myself, Seamus will come good!
He’s about 20, Probably the reason you haven’t heard of him.

And Coleman is 30 I really don’t think he will come good, he was never a great player technically he was all about pace, drive and determination. His pace would get him out of trouble and help his at time go past defenders. He never had the greatest final ball, was usually smash it as hard you can across the box.

I think the injury has done him for his pace, hardly attempts to go at a defender now, stops and goes sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back