January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have to be biased to see one player who's constantly by passed by his own team vs one of the most creative players in the league. Bernard certainly doesn't look lost, doesn't matter what the stats say.
Honestly I like Bernard a lot but he is still miles from looking ready for this league. I haven't seen loads of Keita but he has struggled with fitness and to write him off already is naive.

Honestly I like Bernard a lot but he is still miles from looking ready for this league. I haven't seen loads of Keita but he has struggled with fitness and to write him off already is naive.

When Keita came on in the Derby not one of their lot passed to him, they we're knocking it around him as if it was piggy in the middle. And that was their own player. He looked massively lost to me.

When Keita came on in the Derby not one of their lot passed to him, they we're knocking it around him as if it was piggy in the middle. And that was their own player. He looked massively lost to me.

I didn't notice that but I'd also suggest that Chelsea did that with Barkley initially.

He'll improve, as will their confidence in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back