January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you'd rather us continue the season with Gana as our only permanent midfielder and Gomes on loan? A single injury or two and we'd be playing without a midfield.

Davies is decent, played too much too soon with too much pressure to uphold. He will grow from all the experience and hopefully become better learning from an actual footballer like Gomes.
No i don't, we need to sign another CM, and tbh i just don't rate Davies, i don't see anything there. He is not a box to box player, not an attacking midfielder, not really a defensive midfielder, not a creative playmaking type. His ability on the ball in terms of control and passing, even for a 19 year old is just not good enough, sorry but it's not. Also he aint getting any game time at the moment even as a sub, and if we sign anyone it's got to be a striker or a right back imo. I just don't think he will ever develop into anything that's all.

Andrei kramaric should be the winger we go after he is absoloute class n played out his skin against city got a goal and his record speaks for itself this season especially in champs league get europa league this season try get him in summer

Andrei kramaric should be the winger we go after he is absoloute class n played out his skin against city got a goal and his record speaks for itself this season especially in champs league get europa league this season try get him in summer

but he did look terrible in the prem before. same really as tadic. Tadic didn't look terrible obviously, but nowhere near as good as he's looked before and after he played over here .... then again, it was southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back