Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly no idea who we could get in January but we need someone who can at least test the keeper. Richarlison skied 3 chances today. None of them even on target. Seems to be a lack of actual good strikers in the game these days.

Werner
Rodrigo
Maxi Gomez
Bathsuyai

Would be my top 4 centre forward targets.

Lozano
Malcom

Two right sided winger targets

Ndombele
Dacoure

Two CM targets

Realistically signing 3 of those types of players (outside of Werner who would be huge money) would cost around £100-120 million which highlights the trouble we face.

Realistically if we could only afford 2 out of 3 it would be the CF and RW for me.

Werner
Rodrigo
Maxi Gomez
Bathsuyai

Would be my top 4 centre forward targets.

Lozano
Malcom

Two right sided winger targets

Ndombele
Dacoure

Two CM targets

Realistically signing 3 of those types of players (outside of Werner who would be huge money) would cost around £100-120 million which highlights the trouble we face.

Realistically if we could only afford 2 out of 3 it would be the CF and RW for me.

We will keep conceding goals unless we have a dominant centre midfield which means we need Gomes and another signing.

Plus of course a right back.

Thats the platform we need to build upon.

Then of course to score we need a right forward and a centre forward.

So our immediate need is 4 signings.

Alot is going to depend on who is available in january and what fees we bring in on sales.

We will keep conceding goals unless we have a dominant centre midfield which means we need Gomes and another signing.

Plus of course a right back.

Thats the platform we need to build upon.

Then of course to score we need a right forward and a centre forward.

So our immediate need is 4 signings.

Alot is going to depend on who is available in january and what fees we bring in on sales.

I agree however absolutely no way will we sign 4 players in January.

Fifa style fantasy that.

Will be 2 in at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back