Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren’t we in the bid for Cristian Pavon? Arsenal are the only ones seemingly in the running for him and are rumored to get him around £40m. Surely we can match that for a RW of his level no?

Can't think why people doubt your blue status :dodgy:

Why because I think a bloke whos scored 6 goals and has an assist this season is a decent striker that makes me a Red?

I dare not tell people I think that Salah lad is half decent I'll be wearing Shanks underwear according to the virgins I mean witch hunters on here.

As I said go through my post history with hong king toffee / harvery123 whatever he is called and tell me im not a Blue (or PM me to meet at the Spurs game for a pint if you're going).

Why because I think a bloke whos scored 6 goals and has an assist this season is a decent striker that makes me a Red?

I dare not tell people I think that Salah lad is half decent I'll be wearing Shanks underwear according to the virgins I mean witch hunters on here.

As I said go through my post history with hong king toffee / harvery123 whatever he is called and tell me im not a Blue (or PM me to meet at the Spurs game for a pint if you're going).

Wow, you really need to get a sense of humour, it was a sarcastic joke ffs

Wow, you really need to get a sense of humour, it was a sarcastic joke ffs

You'll actually have some on here who would seriously accuse you of being one of them for suggesting it in fairness (I've had more than one poster on here make accusations).

Doubt we would ever sign him like but as a squad player to bring off the bench I would be very happy with him providing we signed a top quality striker to be no1.

Is he actually crap Crimmo?

I have no idea. Only know his name.

I can't say I have a dossier on him, but as one of those handful of young, up and coming players, I've seen him play a couple times...he's pretty good and definitely has upside. Super athletic, looks like he's shot out of a canon at times, he stands out, can score, but he's never played as a single striker. I think Silva wants someone that can lead the line a bit. He bagged a bunch of goals at one point last year, but he was playing almost as a second striker off of Werner. If we are interested, I'm thinking it's more for a Walcott replacement, not as a CF. But who knows?

Would be typical Everton to sign another Lookman when we are crying out for an out and out goalscorer.
I think that's what he is, though. Both he and Lookman bagged some goals last year in the Bundesliga, but they are both much more potential than proven. Would love to have them both, love their upside, think JK Augustin could contribute in a similar way that Lookman can now. Lookman should really be on the left, though.

I think that's what he is, though. Both he and Lookman bagged some goals last year in the Bundesliga, but they are both much more potential than proven. Would love to have them both, love their upside, think JK Augustin could contribute in a similar way that Lookman can now. Lookman should really be on the left, though.

Me too by the sounds of him (granted I havent seen him play so I may be wrong).

Im still convinced we need to go all out and bring in a quality centre forward. Someone like Werner or Rodrigo. Get someone like Malcom or Lozano on the right aswell and we should look much better going forward.

Me too by the sounds of him (granted I havent seen him play so I may be wrong).

Im still convinced we need to go all out and bring in a quality centre forward. Someone like Werner or Rodrigo. Get someone like Malcom or Lozano on the right aswell and we should look much better going forward.

On what basis is Rodrigo a quality centre forward if you dont mind me asking?

How do you know we aren't
Haven’t seen any links to pavon when links to Augistin, Gabigol, Arnautovic, and Werner have been thrown around. I think it’s safe to say we aren’t linked or actively pursuing. I hope that I am completely proven wrong and Brand’s behind the scenes work has him on his way to Goodison :D

Haven’t seen any links to pavon when links to Augistin, Gabigol, Arnautovic, and Werner have been thrown around. I think it’s safe to say we aren’t linked or actively pursuing. I hope that I am completely proven wrong and Brand’s behind the scenes work has him on his way to Goodison :D

Prolly cos the last thing we need is a useless midget.

Yeah...

Hes had Xavi raving about him for a while saying he should be pushing into the squad and theres no reason he isnt playing. Also Gattuso was highlighting and name checking him after a milan friendly.

Id expect a number of teams would be in for him if true.

I dont think Traore or Sandro were, Deulofeu was yeah but again didnt have the same kind of focus oh him this boy does...

I wonder if the barca posters will emerge and comment.

Bollox mate, Deulofeu was without doubt the most touted academy player since Messi, lad was being touted from about 8-9 as their next superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back