Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Warnock said though that if they were in for him it would be right at the end of the window
Mad the thinking behind that macca,must be looking at a cut price deal on the last day,however how many games may have been "lost" to them by then,surely better to cough up a few million extra at the beginning of the window,they end up staying up their coffers will be swelled by mucho more Wonga!!!

Thoughts of that Wan Bissaka lad from Crystal Palace ? Remember seeing him at the start of the season and thinking he looked amazing then kinda forgot about him until yesterday where he looked pretty special again.

Mad the thinking behind that macca,must be looking at a cut price deal on the last day,however how many games may have been "lost" to them by then,surely better to cough up a few million extra at the beginning of the window,they end up staying up their coffers will be swelled by mucho more Wonga!!!

It sounded to me like his hands were tied tbh and it was gonna be more about the owners decision. Niasse would be ideal for a Cardiff/Huddersfield and well worth a 12-15m punt imo

Never an EFC midfielder in and way or form? You mean apart from the fact he is actually an EFC player that plays in CM?
No, no, no...he means he’s not good enough, so he needs to be sold to a lesser club like PSG with a sucker for a manager in Tuchel. The ban on needing a pro license to manage in the PL should also be lifted, FYI.

Someone on another forum said we will sell Lookman a few weeks back, is him being not even on the bench related? Also said we are after the Palace right back, a winger from Juventus and a striker.

Realistically we should be doing the following:

Schnerderlin: £15 million
McCarthy: £10 million
Tosun: £12 million
Niasse: Loan
Lookman: £25 million

Gives us over £50 million towards reinvesting in hopefully 2-3 quality additions in January.

Would also mean good options from the bench in Bernard and Walcott who would drop to the bench.

Calls for a striker are boring me. Our midfield still hasn't been revamped and Gomes is only on loan.

Don't get me wrong - we need a striker. But we've scored goals this year. No point bringing someone in just to be anonymous because we cant create nothing.

....and again plenty of rubbish to dump at the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back