Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't want us to spend a penny in January. Get rid of the many scrubs we have at the moment and that will do me.

All you can get in January is Cenk Tosun's for £10m more than true value.

We have tried the throw money at it approach and it has failed.

Silva needs and will get another Summer spend.

I've waited since 1995 i can wait a bit lomger

I honestly don't want us to spend a penny in January. Get rid of the many scrubs we have at the moment and that will do me.

Would be kinda sad going into January twice in a row with the hope we sell all our players again .

All this, good post mate.

another transfer window and yet another one where we are trying to salvage a season by over paying for jarg striker...
Sad that there is a lot of truth here as well.

I'd rather see us gamble though rather than spend a year scouting the perfect striker who then can't adapt.

After all, one of the biggest surprise strikers on the past 15 years in the league was a African player with a dodgy knee and he was boss.

Don't sign for the sake of it. Please don't.

We need good players. Not Tosuns.

If we have to wait till the summer for the right players then we need to do that. We aren't doing anything this season barring some flukey home draws in the FA Cup.

Those type of teams won't have the resources for January purchases. A good loan could make it easy to sell in the summer.

They will make a fortune from the TV money and need to spend to ensure they stay in the league.

We need to sell in Jan + more in summer, clear the decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back