Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT (sales):

Schneiderlin
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun

OUT (Loans):

Dowell
Holgate

That's five gaps in the squad to fill - four if you want to bundle Niasse and Tosun together in the hopes of finding a lethal forward.

Work that magic, Marcel.

I see Cenk Tosun left out of the squad today for "Technical" Reasons, could he be on the move?
We do have four games in ten days, I think we’re going to see a lot of rotation across these games.

Of course there may be something in it but I think it’s the same with Lookman not in the squad, it can be to easy to jump to conclusions at this time of year.

We do have four games in ten days, I think we’re going to see a lot of rotation across these games.

Of course there may be something in it but I think it’s the same with Lookman not in the squad, it can be to easy to jump to conclusions at this time of year.
gln6bwoamx121.jpg

OUT (sales):

Schneiderlin
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun

OUT (Loans):

Dowell
Holgate

That's five gaps in the squad to fill - four if you want to bundle Niasse and Tosun together in the hopes of finding a lethal forward.

Work that magic, Marcel.
That's a lot of movement on January Market. I think Morgan Schneiderlein and Lookman will stay. And let's see if both strikers leave. If that happen, we need two strikers in January.

I agree with sending Holgate and Dowell on loan

That's a lot of movement on January Market. I think Morgan Schneiderlein and Lookman will stay. And let's see if both strikers leave. If that happen, we need two strikers in January.

I agree with sending Holgate and Dowell on loan

Schneiderlin will be gone. Not good enough nor happy here.
Lookman is, as far as I'm concerned, gone.
Niasse missed around 15 matchday squads before being included again. Gone.
Tosun left out for 'technical' reasons. Gone.

OUT (sales):

Schneiderlin
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun

OUT (Loans):

Dowell
Holgate

Work that magic, Marcel.

We wont be filling 5 gaps C, of that I can assure you.

Dowell and Holgate dont need replacing, im almost certain both will be going out, Beni also I suspect, McCarthy possibly also, add Morgan and honestly all those players can be replaced by 1 player, its not like any of them bar Morgan have even played for us. Holgate should only be a loan, we will need him when Jags leaves, the others can go for all I care. I do like McCarthy, hell I even still hold hope for Morgan, but realistically both their Everton careers are done.

If Lookman goes, he would need replacing, despite him not playing much, we need a body if he goes and as you say, Tosun and Niasse are a package deal of uselessness, so I reckon :

Out
Lookman
Holgate
Beni
Morgan
McCarthy
Dowell
Tosun
Niasse

3 players in to replace em all.

Which is very unlikely, cant even see us signing 3 players to be quite honest, lets see by some miracle we sold all those, excluding the loans for the young lads, 70m tops? Thats even if we can sell them, probably talking loans for them. Be enough 2 sign 2 players? Unless Marcel goes shopping at bargain central of course, but we need a Baller Striker, so 3 would be pushing it.

We wont be filling 5 gaps C, of that I can assure you.

Dowell and Holgate dont need replacing, im almost certain both will be going out, Beni also I suspect, McCarthy possibly also, add Morgan and honestly all those players can be replaced by 1 player, its not like any of them bar Morgan have even played for us. Holgate should only be a loan, we will need him when Jags leaves, the others can go for all I care. I do like McCarthy, hell I even still hold hope for Morgan, but realistically both their Everton careers are done.

If Lookman goes, he would need replacing, despite him not playing much, we need a body if he goes and as you say, Tosun and Niasse are a package deal of uselessness, so I reckon :

Out
Lookman
Holgate
Beni
Morgan
McCarthy
Dowell
Tosun
Niasse

3 players in to replace em all.

Which is very unlikely, cant even see us signing 3 players to be quite honest, lets see by some miracle we sold all those, excluding the loans for the young lads, 70m tops? Thats even if we can sell them, probably talking loans for them. Be enough 2 sign 2 players? Unless Marcel goes shopping at bargain central of course, but we need a Baller Striker, so 3 would be pushing it.

I think he is going bargain hunting off the back of his Lozano too high priced comments.

Also, don't think McCarthy will go. Think he has enough to convince Silva he's worth looking at until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back