Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli is out of champions league and playing in an inferior league. We can afford higher wages. Every transfer is different every player moves for a reason, we might just provide him a reason to join. what’s the point of keep telling ourselves we don’t deserve to try.

Hasn't the owner come out and said he won't be sold for less then 100m?

If that's true he be commanding over 300k a week in wages. Even if we could afford the price tag (We can't btw) we 100% couldn't afford those wages.

He's going to United in my opinion, be one of poch's first signings.

Hasn't the owner come out and said he won't be sold for less then 100m?

If that's true he be commanding over 300k a week in wages. Even if we could afford the price tag (We can't btw) we 100% couldn't afford those wages.

He's going to United in my opinion, be one of poch's first signings.

The racist treatment might force their hands but I agree we will not stand much chance If utd or city goes after him.

http://fussballstadt.com/nordi-mukiele-rb-leipzig/

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/299077/Show/Nordi-Mukiele

Its incredible how Leipzig landed upamecano, Mukiele and Konate from France...3 of their backline and all of them looking very very good from day 1.

Hopefully we compete with leipzig i future for players like the 3 i mentioned when they are emerging in france and elsewhere.

@boris did you hear if the player was still in france or just that he was french?

He’s off....he hates it here and we’ve ok’d his move. I think it may even be done already.

We’re also signing a young black French right back....I don’t have a name on him though.
*everyone search young, black, French right-backs*
Roll up, roll up, who's it gonna be: https://sofifa.com/players?na[0]=18&aeh=25&ptl=75&pn[0]=3&pn[1]=2&col=pt&sort=desc

My bet might be the Toulouse kid that's in the papers every now and again or Rosier.
Hmm only went there in the Summer. But if Lookman is off to them we might get dibs on some of their players. I would like it to be him.
Been saying we should sign young black French right back for ages.

Our absolute priorities must be

Striker
Right Back

Everything else can wait.

I think our priority should be a right back...

Ignoring Colemans age and length of service, hes been a weak link in comparison to others this season.

I think we need to bring in someone to solidify the right side as a priority and then a right sided forward to oust Walcott.

Then we would have excellent players on both flanks.

If were stuck in the centre then go 3 at the back...hold on till summer and strengthen there then.

He's absolutely not awful. Strong, decent first touch, some imagination, but not sure he's good enough for us.

@Connor

I posted about him when he was at anderlecht...then he flopped at the geordies but seems revitalised at fulham.

He seems like a bit of a Ferguson type to me...but he would be a bench option for us due to our style of play and i think Silva will persevere with DCL rather than spend big on a player like him.

If we go for a CF i think it will be a young player who would be brought in as rotation at first and we will keep richarlison at CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back