Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be made up with this. I dislike picking up United rejects but I think this is one they may kick themselves over letting go.

Can play all over midfield and a very good passer from memory. Aside from his versatility he may be good for us as a deep lying playmaker...

Bernard and Richarliso would help our cause.

Just wrap up Andre.

1545936635342.webp

Anyone else is a bonus.

http://fussballstadt.com/nordi-mukiele-rb-leipzig/

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/299077/Show/Nordi-Mukiele

Its incredible how Leipzig landed upamecano, Mukiele and Konate from France...3 of their backline and all of them looking very very good from day 1.

Hopefully we compete with leipzig i future for players like the 3 i mentioned when they are emerging in france and elsewhere.

@boris did you hear if the player was still in france or just that he was french?
And here is the short sighted approach to transfers. I'll ignore the fact that you are referencing young players again, as it's your obsession.

As soon as good players come from a country the general shout is to keep buying them , and then the next lot surprisingly aren't as good as the first. So just because pogba etc are boss from France doesn't make the next young french midfielder who is flavour of the month worth signing.

Boss players are boss players, they may come from one nationality coincidentally but it's very rare for a country to produce top class players on a conveyor belt.

I think our priority should be a right back...

Ignoring Colemans age and length of service, hes been a weak link in comparison to others this season.

I think we need to bring in someone to solidify the right side as a priority and then a right sided forward to oust Walcott.

Then we would have excellent players on both flanks.

If were stuck in the centre then go 3 at the back...hold on till summer and strengthen there then.

I just personally dont consider RB or RW a must have for this window.

Of course if the right player is available at the right price.

But we need a Striker, so that would be my main priority. If we could get in a proper Striker it would mask over our other issues till the Summer IMO.

We defo arent getting top 4, so personally I see no benefit in overspending in an inflated winter window.

But none of us know how Brands will operate really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back