Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we could strengthen one position, for me it would be an athletic box to box midfielder with a proper engine on him, can pick a pass, turn of pace and eye fof a goal.

I think that would make a world of difference and the other positions that need addressing ( imo ST RW RB) we can sort in the summer

Either way, I've got to admit to being very excited by that article with Brands, sounds like a man very focused and with a long term strategy for our club.

Well hes not is he, hes the worst player thats ever played for us.
Niassestat.jpg

Like I care about such things.

Hes the worst player ive witnessed playing for this club.

That's not at all what I'm saying. He scores goals and therefore should be played where that is his primary job and he doesn't create chances so he should not be played where that is his job.

And im saying he scores goals wherever he plays, he might be a "winger", but the days of the winger finding the touchline and whipping in crosses are gone, hes a wing forward, its his job to score goals.

Playing him as a Striker hinders the team, cos he isnt a Striker, he doesnt know how to lead a line.

Just IMO ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back