Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fella and enjoy reading his posts but he has some weird hate for me and literally follows me around making snidey arsed comments.

Would rather he put me on ignore so people dont have to trawl through the same forum arguments.
He might not be the only one with a "weird hate for you" my ole chum.

If you feel so bad , push the button.

Yes.

I am the problem here.

Do I respond to your posts with comments like:

"You're so weird

"You absolute freak"

Its literally like all the time and it gets boring mate - if you're that arsed just stick me on ignore hey as I literally cant be arsed trawling through the notifications then getting into childish tit for tats.

Why did he actually go to west ham? Watching him, he surely needs a new agent if that's the best offer he had on the table. I understand London, but West ham?

Hes a little hit and miss, at Lazio the most goals he ever scored in a season was 10.

So he wasnt really going to be a slam dunk success.

I know its Brazil, but he only has 1 cap also.

Do I respond to your posts with comments like:

"You're so weird

"You absolute freak"

Its literally like all the time and it gets boring mate - if you're that arsed just stick me on ignore hey as I literally cant be arsed trawling through the notifications then getting into childish tit for tats.

Ok “mate”.

Ok “mate”.

Sadly some people leave the Cliquey bullying back in the playground.

Louie perfectly summed it up: "not the only one who hates you"

Sound like a bunch of 13 year old girls in the school bogs ffs. I aint been bullied off the site or in posting my opinions so either learn to deal with a difference of opinion and coexist like an adult (which I would prefer as I actually enjoy reading your non EB posts) or just stick me on ignore if I have that much of a negative impact on your life.

Sound like a bunch of 13 year old girls in the school bogs ffs. I aint been bullied off the site or in posting my opinions so either learn to deal with a difference of opinion and coexist like an adult (which I would prefer as I actually enjoy reading your non EB posts) or just stick me on ignore if I have that much of a negative impact on your life.

I doubt you will make the year to be honest.

Basically all you wanna do is pick holes and start fights, the forum tends to rid itself of those people who arent called Dave very quickly.

Just saying my man, dont mention the clique.

You rise to everything. And it’s ace.

Shall we buy Felipe Anderson?

You rise to everything. And it’s ace.

Shall we buy Felipe Anderson?

Maybe just take a look at yourself if getting rises on a football forum makes your life complete fella.

I'll say no more as some of you lads who think posting for 10 years on here gives you some massive internet cock to push around others just come across as that prick everyone knows who still thinks he's the school yard hard knock at 50 whilst everyone else has grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back