Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this isn't Back to the Future, what worked in the 80's doesn't apply to the game in what's days away from being 2019. That's not taking away from our greatest team it's just basic fact, the game is a lot faster paced than it was back then

Ok...can you name me a goalkeeper who even been close to NS?

(I'll give you a little leeway on Schmeichel)

Is the idea to buy good players? And then have a great manager to coach them?

Cos im gonna be honest, im almost certain thats the blueprint every single club in the world is trying to follow.

The blueprint is to get the players together and work for one another...I mean you can have 'world class players'...look at Man City

Do you think the 85 team could have won the EC???

The blueprint is to get the players together and work for one another...I mean you can have 'world class players'...look at Man City

If they had been allowed the chance, they'd have had a good shot, but we'll never know because of circumstances

Possibly, it takes more than a good team to win trophies, I mean we did lose the FA Cup Final to 10 men that year.

I mean even our greatest ever team gave us a pure Everton that moment.

Possibly, it takes more than a good team to win trophies, I mean we did lose the FA Cup Final to 10 men that year.

I mean even our greatest ever team gave us a pure Everton that moment.

Same question as to your multi...can you explain what is wrong with the system that we played...tactically....

Nice multi.

JoinedDec 15, 2018

giphy.gif

Anyway mate, this is the transfer thread, if you wanna talk about the 85 squad, please feel free to make another thread, im almost certain people would love to discuss that team.

Nice multi...If you are so against the blueprint then explain what is wrong with it...(not talking about players...on about the system)

Mate I genuinely don't know what bloody blueprint you want, is it wanting the 85 style back, is it wanting the method of choosing a manager or is it wanting the type of player we had then in the modern game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back