Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying football has moved on from a team that was World Team of the Year in 1985? That we can't learn anything from that blueprint?

Moyes had some really good sides and made some really good signings...it would have been interesting to see what he could have achieved with the £££.

A team full of James Beatties, Per Kroldrups and Bilys.

JoinedDec 15, 2018

giphy.gif

Anyway mate, this is the transfer thread, if you wanna talk about the 85 squad, please feel free to make another thread, im almost certain people would love to discuss that team.

Out Philosophized you again...

trust me, Everton is not signing Werner. Maybe if 10 clubs would withdraw before

I know , I’m using him as an example as dave rates Werner and is saying if brands doesn’t deliver a striker in jan he’s essentially a failure. Trying to explain it’s not as easy as saying , I want him, then signing him

I'm out the loop and trying not to surround myself with football media, as was my previous go-to hobby. Last few pages have been weird here, not sure what Paul Bracewell will do for us at the moment. Who do we need? Who has been rumoured? I'd like to see Morgan, Niasse, Cenk all moved on with the chaps out on loan to never return, and buy one striker and one midfielder. If Mccarthy is still alive, Gana can go for the right price as long as we bring in somebody like Doucoure or similar.

A real centre forward with decent Prem experience, at the right age, definitely with the right attitude and whom would be an interim upgrade on Cenk, Oumar and DCL ( at this stage of his career) exists. I’m not saying he’s the final part of the jigsaw or the answer to our long term impotency in front of goal, but he’s a slotter who always gives me the impression he has the ability to improve with better players around him.
Mitrovic at Fulham

Looks like a Brazilian football news outlet. States that Barbosa's priority is Everton but if it does not happen, he is happy with Flamengo's proposal. They want him back on loan

We have been linked with him a few times recently, thete may be something in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back