Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s also very very bad at football which is more of a concern.

All valid and very fair points gentlemen.

What I’m wondering is that when Batman went to Germany last season with Dortmund he couldn’t stop slotting, our Ademola also went on loan and did well - if Batshuayi isn’t good enough, despite exploits in Germany then maybe the same applies to Lookman? However at this point I’d take Alexandersson out wide over Walcott...

In any case we desperately need a new striker. I’d happily settle for the new Adriano minus the craziness.

Troy-Deeney.png

What I’m wondering is that when Batman went to Germany last season with Dortmund he couldn’t stop slotting, our Ademola also went on loan and did well - if Batshuayi isn’t good enough, despite exploits in Germany then maybe the same applies to Lookman? However at this point I’d take Alexandersson out wide over Walcott...

In any case we desperately need a new striker. I’d happily settle for the new Adriano minus the craziness.

without being one of those fans who dismisses goals scored against certain teams, for Dortmund, Batshuay's goals in the league did come vs Köln and HSV - the two teams who where relegated, Hannover and Stuttgart (promoted team), he did get 2 vs Frankfurt though! But he failed to score in what you'd say where the bigger games, like the derby vs Schalke, vs Bayern, vs Gladbach for instance. Also Bundesliga is more of a goal scorers league - more goals per game ratio than the other 'big leagues' I do believe. Then he scored 2 goals in the europa for us in 4 games.

Not to say he's as rubbish as some make out him to be, he certainly has his strong points. But Dortmund had no interest in getting him back, I know that much. Which again, says a lot!

Last edited:

Alexandersson: OMG, no, please no, I’ll have nightmares tonight after hearing that name: ALEXANDERSSON oh ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back