Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 21 year olds with 39 championship goals to his name. Not worth looking at? At this time of the season, with options available he is worth a look

Remember when we were linked with vvd and people were complaining that we shdnt sign people from the SPL

If he was a player that had only played in the Championship, sure.

But he's played in the PL for a full season and done nothing.

BUY THEM ALL!

SELL THEM ALL!
iu

- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.

Just quickly grabbed from the premier league website, so I suppose its a no.
Then this Malcolm story is even more crap then.
Thats for premier league clubs to premier league clubs i think...cant see any rules for foreign clubs loaning players.
I seem to remember it being along the lines of maximum 2 non-domestic loans per season. But no idea if that’s still the case or if the same club regulation applies.

Can’t find anything online either :blush:

Maximum of 4 loans (only 2 at any one time) between PL clubs and no more than 1 from the same club.

No idea about loans from foreign clubs but a few of the reports say we would have to sign Gomes permanently first.

Cant see anything in this one then

that Charles Stevenson fella on twitter has chucked a few bombs....

Timo Werner and Malcolm

Theres a lot of rumours around Werner as his contract runs out at the end of next season.

Its definitely worth a try, i mean Klinsmann joined spurs once upon a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back