Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Barrios it means we're due to sign a Portuguese player next, under Brands' "sign 2 players from country'' rule

Tim Vickery the South American expert for talksport chatted about him a while back. Thought he was nailed on to move to Europe at some point but wasn’t exactly purring about him as I recall. He mentioned how he said similar about Mori when he signed for us and he turned out not to be as bad as he had predicted.

Mori turned out exactly how Vickery predicted in the end.
Crap and wild

Just watched a montage of some random keeper called Albert Lafont on YouTube. He didn't let any goals in and saved all the shots in 4 mins. We should sign him.

It seems if you go on Twitter, set your profile pic to an Everton badge and call yourself something like ‘Toffee Newsdesk’, gullible people will believe any old ITK nonsense you post.
There’s bloody loads of them :lol:

The weasling hour is well and truly upon us.
I only get my news from DJ Dave Seed. He's as reliable as they come on that Twitter. The modern day smashey.

Let me revisit my Barrios opinion. I don't think he's awful. If he's at like 10-15M and a backup for Gana, a later sub to play 2 DMs, occassional starter either with Gana in a 4-2-3-1 or against someone packing it in against us in a 4-3-3 where he's playing more of an anchor man, I'm fine with it. His ball control is good, he's got some skill, and he's got some serious nasty in him. He's likely to get sent off against the [Poor language removed] while breaking Salah's ankle, which at least would be amusing.

He's also allow us to jettison McCarthy, Besic, Schneiderlin without any concern whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back