Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper catch 22 this isn’t it, we don’t want another Tosun but at the same time we want to achieve something this season.... go out of the cup because we can’t score goals people will boot off. If we sign one and go out and he’s absolutely pony after 6 months then people will boot off.

If we can’t get someone who’s a long term solution don’t do it unless it’s a loan in my book.

And everyone of those three squads is under 21 lol

To be fair...they really arent ;)

The only players I'd want to keep would be:

GK -- Pickford / Virginia

DF -- Kenny / Mina / Digne

MF -- Vlasic

WF -- Lookman / Richarlison / Bernard

FW -- DCL

I think we need a lot of ins and outs. Which is why id have ideally liked 2 new players this window.

Young players , high fees low wages
Ringing any bells ??

Moshiri...Brands...or me lol

To be fair...they really arent ;)

The only players I'd want to keep would be:

GK -- Pickford / Virginia

DF -- Kenny / Mina / Digne

MF -- Vlasic

WF -- Lookman / Richarlison / Bernard

FW -- DCL

I think we need a lot of ins and outs. Which is why id have ideally liked 2 new players this window.

Moshiri...Brands...or me lol
So we need to sign 15 players in the next 2/3 windows and sell 25/27

Thats true, and i suppose this is the january window thread :)

I do agree about them both being players who play on the front foot so to speak...i also agree about needing an organiser but the snag there is that a top quality one costs a fortune and a younger player may not be able to assert authority over Mina / Digne etc at the back.

Id have liked Issa Diop from Toulouse who seems to be a very good all round CB with leadership skills.

Really :eek:

Amazing how much money has gone on players nowhere near the starting squad. With clever management and transfers in/out there could be a decent pot in wages emerging over the next 3 seasons.

Pretty sure he's been at West Ham for the last six months, Zatman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back