Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
......apologies, having Internet problems. Regardless, better late than never with a Sunday morning transfer rumour round-up;

- Bournemouth Daily Echo and other outlets suggest Everton could bid £15m for Bournemouth’s 24 year old winger, Ryan Fraser.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton are willing to sell Cenk Tosun if a club meet the Toffees £20m valuation. Oumar Niasse is also available.

- The Daily Mirror says Marco Silva has no intention of giving the green light to a James McCarthy loan move this January.

- According to The Express, Everton and Spurs are keen on Sunderland’s 20 year old top scorer, Josh Maja, who’s current contract expires at the end of the season.

One interpretation of this refusal to let McCarthy go on loan is that we REALLY want to sell him.

Only three years too late.

This is whack. Silva needs punting. Absolutely no idea at all. Useless get. Get lost. Brands has questions to answer too.

Just looking at the game today and i'm unsure what type of striker we need (obviously one that scores goals preferably), i'm talking about if we need a wiry fast type of player like Vardy, or the strong hold up play type like Rondon., I'm not saying sign one of these two either, just the type of player.
I think I would prefer the Vardy type myself.

Just looking at the game today and i'm unsure what type of striker we need (obviously one that scores goals preferably), i'm talking about if we need a wiry fast type of player like Vardy, or the strong hold up play type like Rondon., I'm not saying sign one of these two either, just the type of player.
I think I would prefer the Vardy type myself.
I can’t see us going for a big brute up top. I think he’s going to want someone more mobile and able to interchange with the other attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back