Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool scammed Bournemouth out of 19m for a player worse than DCL
That deal makes absolutely no sense.
I can only imagine that the initial fee is very low and the remainder will be paid in add-ons if the player reaches certain scoring and appearance targets which is highly unlikely and as he now has left Liverpool his international career has gone down the toilet.

The deal makes Liverpool look as if they are really shrewd in the market and make Bournemouth look like a big club so both clubs are happy and have not clarified the terms... nothing else makes sense.

I can only imagine that the initial fee is very low and the remainder will be paid in add-ons if the player reaches certain scoring and appearance targets which is highly unlikely and as he now has left Liverpool his international career has gone down the toilet.

The deal makes Liverpool look as if they are really shrewd in the market and make Bournemouth look like a big club so both clubs are happy and have not clarified the terms... nothing else makes sense.

Or included in the £19m is the loan fee for Clyde.

17m upfront. It is dodgiest deal since they signed ibe from them

The boy has a superb under age goal scoring record to be fair, the fee is mainly based on potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back