Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

He actually switched them once or twice in the last game and it seemed obvious enough to me that Lookman is more comfortable and effective on the left. Bernard does seem to play wider on the right, whcih may be frustrating the Silva, but it's a better match with Coleman, who seems like he's rather attack cutting inside. Maybe that's not his preferred future lineup, but it's the personnel he's got.

Really dont think we will/should sign a right winger in January, as excitin as Malcom or Lozano would be. Could have a potential home grown world beater right under our noses in Lookman, think they'll give him an extended run in team now to show what he's about

That and there's nowhere near enough £ to be throwing 40 mil at unproven players like them 2

Lookman is pretty naff on the right.

.....here’s a round-up of Toffee transfer rumours for this Thursday morning;

- WalesOnLine say Cardiff have agreed a loan deal for Everton striker, Oumar Niasse. The Mail suggests the deal includes a £10m option to buy the 28 year old Senegalese international.

- According to the Telegraph, Chelsea are looking to recoup as much as £40m for striker Michy Batshuayi who has been offered to Everton. Chelsea prefer to sell the 25 year old rather than loan him to Monaco.

- TalkSport host, Jim White, reports Celtic could target a loan move for Everton’s 28 year old midfielder, James McCarthy.

- France Football magazine say PSG continue to hold talks with Everton over midfielder Idrissa Gueye. Gueye is apparently keen on the move but unwilling to force a transfer. PSG are thought to have a limited budget of €30m.

Anyone ever taken a look at Morata's goal scoring record? It's not actually very good at all. Hot streaks and his Real Madrid background keep fooling people.

Anyone ever taken a look at Morata's goal scoring record? It's not actually very good at all. Hot streaks and his Real Madrid background keep fooling people.

He looked quality when he was on loan at Juve and showed flashes of his talent at Madrid. I was surprised Chelsea signed him though for that amount.

I think they'll struggle to get back close to what they paid.

I'm more than happy to give them Tosun + 15m though

He looked quality when he was on loan at Juve and showed flashes of his talent at Madrid. I was surprised Chelsea signed him though for that amount.

I think they'll struggle to get back close to what they paid.

I'm more than happy to give them Tosun + 15m though
They'll be more than happy to say no for what it's worth. I think teams are fooled by the teams he has played for without actually looking to see that he isn't really that good.

£40mil...makes no sense whatsoever.

Amusing reading in the press that chelsea would rather sell for £40mil than loan him.

Its like saying we would rather sell McCarthy for £20mil than loan him...not going to happen.

They offered him to Dortmund 6 months ago for the same price so makes sense. £20 for Solanke who is less than half the player.

Lack of strikers available is clear and I don’t think we will be signing one.

Option 2: Sign Malcom on loan, he has a good goal scoring record at Bordeaux and would add goals from out wide which we are severely lacking at the moment

.....here’s a round-up of Toffee transfer rumours for this Thursday morning;

- WalesOnLine say Cardiff have agreed a loan deal for Everton striker, Oumar Niasse. The Mail suggests the deal includes a £10m option to buy the 28 year old Senegalese international.

- According to the Telegraph, Chelsea are looking to recoup as much as £40m for striker Michy Batshuayi who has been offered to Everton. Chelsea prefer to sell the 25 year old rather than loan him to Monaco.

- TalkSport host, Jim White, reports Celtic could target a loan move for Everton’s 28 year old midfielder, James McCarthy.

- France Football magazine say PSG continue to hold talks with Everton over midfielder Idrissa Gueye. Gueye is apparently keen on the move but unwilling to force a transfer. PSG are thought to have a limited budget of €30m.

LOOOOOOL. Neeeext.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back