Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most depressing transfer update yet. No way has Tosun turned down 11 clubs. That’s like me claiming to have knocked back the Victoria’s Secret models when their bus unexpectedly broke down in front of my house.

That seems like a mad number if true. Part of me likes the fact he wants to stick around and prove himself, but the other part of me thinks, why would you stay where you are not going to play? With the loan moves we would continue to pay his wages, so it cant be a money thing, maybe he thinks Silva will be gone before the end of the season

So does Hickson and Royle and Linnekar and a whole host of excellent number 9's! Just a shame none of them are here at the moment. (I can't find a suitable emoji/ emoticon for a grown man weeping over lack of a decent striking option for his football team.)

So does Dominic :)

So does Dominic :)
He might have a legitimate point if he develops into one, and I hope he does - but for now, the jury is out for me. I always get the feeling that we won't see the best of him for a few years yet, and it's a gamble to see if we will or won't.

Can’t understand the negativity around Herrera (even though I don’t believe the rumour).

Would be our best midfield player straight away, or would you prefer Tom or Beni in there.

Or is it just the ManUre thing, great player, snidest get and hates the RS, what more do you want

He doesn’t hate the RS, he’s a random Spaniard, and he’s just another headless chicken run arounder when we need someone who can pass.

The most depressing transfer update yet. No way has Tosun turned down 11 clubs. That’s like me claiming to have knocked back the Victoria’s Secret models when their bus unexpectedly broke down in front of my house.

....apparently 7 official offers for his services:

B6A2972B-CF92-4EA4-AA4E-7348021793C7.webp

Don't know if Tosun is deluded enough to think he'll get to play up front for us, or if he's angling to be paid off.

...I think he’d move if a club is willing to match his wages, or at least provide a financially attractive offer. I don’t blame him or his representatives for not wanting to lose out financially. I would’ve thought living and playing in London was an attractive proposition.

Tosun was very highly thought of before he got “Evertoned”, I remember Guardiola speaking highly of him.

All the experts on here calling him garbage, yeah right lads, take your word over that every day of the week!

The facts are, he’s just another decent player ruined in the actual shambles of a transfer policy we have been operating under for the last 2 years.

I like the fact that he wants to stay and fight for his place, shows a bit of grit, a feature obviously missing amongst the majority of the current crop of charlatans we have turning out.

He doesn’t hate the RS, he’s a random Spaniard, and he’s just another headless chicken run arounder when we need someone who can pass.

One day, don’t know when it will be, could never happen in our lifetime. But I can only hope that you will like any player in any league, just one? And you will be able to say something positive?

Nah didn’t think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back