Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think the problem is a financially attractive package when he’s got 2.5 seasons left on his big bucks contract.
Exactly that. Cost for rest of contract is around 12 million. Surely as bad as he is someone would pay 10-15 million for him and get shut ? Paying him for his last 2.5 years of his contract is just money down the drain. Not getting the logic !

Man U going after Bergwjin. He and Lozano are terrific. Doubt Brands would go after either until the summer, but man, they'd be difference makers.
When all the chatter came about Lozano came out, lad I work with travels to Holland every couple of weeks and goes with his cousins to PSV games told us Lozano is boss but there is another lad younger than him called Stephen Bergwjin is by far a better and much cheaper to buy player.
Thought Brands would have sorted it by now.

When all the chatter came about Lozano came out, lad I work with travels to Holland every couple of weeks and goes with his cousins to PSV games told us Lozano is boss but there is another lad younger than him called Stephen Bergwjin is by far a better and much cheaper to buy player.
Thought Brands would have sorted it by now.
Bergwjin is by far the better player but the big boys are chasing after him now, there is no way we would get him, im not really sure what all the fuss with Lozano is actually about tbh, very hit and miss at times. The interest seems to be far more in Bergwjin at the moment suggesting clubs rate him slightly better than Lozano.

I think Ghana, like Lee Carsley before him, will only truly be appreciated once he has gone. I am still pining for the loss of Joe Parkinson’s industry in the midfield :(

Mate carsley was appreciated , he was immense in that dm role and was actually not bad going forward and could take a decent free kick . When they signed mad dog people joked they had bought the wrong bald guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back