Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate carsley was appreciated , he was immense in that dm role and was actually not bad going forward and could take a decent free kick . When they signed mad dog people joked they had bought the wrong bald guy.
I'm in a new office and I keep mistaking one bald guy for another... it's like I'm some kind of anti-baldist or something. I can fully understand getting them mixed up now.

Bergwjin is by far the better player but the big boys are chasing after him now, there is no way we would get him, im not really sure what all the fuss with Lozano is actually about tbh, very hit and miss at times. The interest seems to be far more in Bergwjin at the moment suggesting clubs rate him slightly better than Lozano.
Both look good players to me.
Not sure if they would hack the Prem tho.

TEF suggesting Gana replacement options

Lobotka
Berge
Doucoure
Tonali
Sangare
Ndombele

Id be chuffed with one of the bottom 3 myself...

Can we beat the German big boys to Arne Maier?

@Borussin

ha! Not sure to be honest, Hertha are a team who will sell though, they are not one of the big clubs of Germany, and rely on selling playres. Although at this moment they are in hunt for Europa place and his and Grujic partnership have been one of the most positive aspects so far for them getting in a position for competing for Europe. He is a nice player.

Was previously against the departure of Geuye, but know I just think he’s not going to be here long term and if we can get a decent fee and play one of the deadwood (perhaps McCarthy/Schneiderlin) then at least they are in the window for the summer.

I realise that statement is pretty dull in terms of ambition, but I’ve just accepted this season as a complete write-off.

Lads, any chance of you adding these possible buys' current team for us guys who don't have the info on every player in the world like you all do? Brilliant that you are aware of these guys like but it would add just a bit of context.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Lads, any chance of you adding these possible buys' current team for us guys who don't have the info on every player in the world like you all do? Brilliant that you are aware of these guys like but it would add just a bit of context.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Lobotka celta vigo
Berge Brugge
Doucoure watford
Tonali brescia
Sangare toulouse
Ndombele lyon

Doucoure is a monster but Sangare is in france looks just as good and would be 50% of the price

Ndombele is a top box to box player but going to be mega money

Tonali is the new pirlo

If we could sign any 3 players right now id go for Sangare Ndombele and Tonali

TEF suggesting Gana replacement options

Lobotka
Berge
Doucoure
Tonali
Sangare
Ndombele

Id be chuffed with one of the bottom 3 myself...
id be chuffed with ANY kind of replacement.

losing gana and not actually bringing in a repelacement of sorts is mind boggling

WHY ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back