Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, and correct me if I am wrong (its drinking time in NZ and therefore not the time to check facts) but you have never, ever used the word "plethora". Although maybe you dont know what a plethora is.... I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

There are support groups you can attend mate, the help is out there, but you need to help yourself, that's the first step.

Should we just sell them for a loss you reckon?

Has to be better than keeping them on the books at this rate

Not that we should sell them for a loss mate, we'll have to.

But even then you need a club willing to pay them more/similar to what they're on now. It's an impossible situation.

But one that makes me hate Davy Klaassen a lot less because he actually took the cut to play actual football.

When you sit down and mull it over Toff, we really are up cack creek because it's not a given that we'll be able to get rid of the likes of Schneiderlin in the Summer.

Only possible outcome would be coming to a financial agreement of sorts to support him with a move. Bribing the waster to move on

But he’s on £5.3m a year, settled in the area and is probably thinking “what a life I’ve got”

Not that we should sell them for a loss mate, we'll have to.

But even then you need a club willing to pay them more/similar to what they're on now. It's an impossible situation.

But one that makes me hate Davy Klaassen a lot less because he actually took the cut to play actual football.

If we sell them cheap enough then the other club could technically afford more in wages tbh

Schneiderlin isn't likely to take too much of a cut on his 120K, unless someone is able to offer him 80-100 and a nice signing of fee thanks to us basically selling him for peanuts

If we sell them cheap enough then the other club could technically afford more in wages tbh

Schneiderlin isn't likely to take too much of a cut on his 120K, unless someone is able to offer him 80-100 and a nice signing of fee thanks to us basically selling him for peanuts

But why would a club pay him £80k-£100k a week when he doesn't even get a kick here. It's madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back